If you’ve found yourself on this page you likely were trying to visit something that used to be on SacWellness: A site for mental health resources in the greater Sacramento area.
SacWellness was a project by Joe Borders, MFT, a local therapist here in Roseville and Sacramento, California. Joe worked on creating and growing SacWellness, and connecting people in the Sacramento area with mental health services for five years, from 2018 to 2023. You can read more about this by checking out this article about SacWellness Closing.
You can find most of the content that was on SacWellness on Joe’s website (the one you’re on right now ^_^). The top resources that were most used on SacWellness can be found at the bottom of this page.
If you’re looking for a therapist in the greater Sacramento area please try:
- Therapy Den: A positive, progressive alternative to Psychology Today: the longstanding dominant online therapist directory.
- Psychology Today
- Joe Borders, MFT: A sex positive LGBTQ therapist with an office in Roseville…and maybe Sacramento again someday :-p. I generally tell people I specialize in working with anyone who has been, or expects to be judged, rejected, or ostracized. In this capacity, I do a lot of work with:
- Gender Identity – Trans and Gender Non Conforming Clients
- LGBTQ Issues
- Polyamory, Ethical Non-Monogamy, and Non-Traditional Relationships
- Kinks and fetishes
- Just about anything else someone might normally feel like they have to hide.
If any of this sounds like something you might be looking for help with, please take a look around my site and reach out sometime so we can talk about what’s going on and see if I might be a good fit ^_^.